Are you passionate about ensuring the continuity of software tools by continuously improving and monitoring the CI/CD process, assisting the software and IT infra team through the infrastructure, release and deployment challenges? If you think this is you, then keep reading on!
As a DevOps engineer you will work together with our agile software development team and IT infra team. Due to your broad experience with Java development and IT infrastructure, you are able to implement innovative ideas that optimize and automate the CI/CD and strengthen the collaboration between the software department and IT infra in general. As this is a new role within Cost Engineering, you’ll have enough challenges and freedom to completely dive into this job and make it your own.
Being a partner of our system engineers as well as our software developers, you make sure that those two parties stay aligned and know what impact they have on each other, but most importantly on the client.
- Manage network and application monitoring tools
- Optimizing and automation different stages within the CI/CD
- Initializing new ideas regarding documentation, deployment or performance
- Building and setting up new development tools
- Work directly with our software developer and system engineers
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- You have a passion for software development and infrastructure
- You have a broad range of experience with programming (preferably Java) and DevOps in general
- You are interested and passionate about new technologies
- Hands-on experience with IT infra technologies such as Windows 10/server, MS SQL server, Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Experience with scripting and monitoring tools like Powershell, PRTG / SIEM software
- You have experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git and Bitbucket
- If would be a plus if you have experience with container orchestrations
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Some statistics about our software development team
Has watched all of Game of Thrones. Make sure to watch it before your first day at work, or you may be sent north of the wall.
Drinks coffee at least twice a day. Getting coffee is also considered to be a bonding experience.
Plays board- or video games at least once a week. This fact inspired us to begin organizing our bi-monthly Game Nights!