Digital Marketing Manager
With a dynamic role in an international market involved in various industries, the opportunities are limitless to make a difference. This team helps us drive business growth with a deep understanding of the targeted markets and market trends.
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Cost Engineering. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our B2B digital marketing strategy for Cleopatra Enterprise and other Cost Engineering services. You will need to be highly process-driven and data/result-oriented to create, analyze, and improve our online assets and digital campaigns. Your primary objective will be to increase brand awareness and generate high-quality leads.
As a team leader, you will be responsible for managing a team of four, including Online Marketeers, Graphic Designers, and Front End Developers. You’ll be tasked with managing the performance and development of your team members by setting clear goals, providing regular feedback, coaching, and identifying opportunities for training and development.
You’ll also be responsible for event planning, where you’ll play a crucial role in achieving our marketing goals, attracting new customers, and building stronger relationships with existing clients.
- Develop and implement our B2B digital marketing strategy for Cleopatra Enterprise and other Cost Engineering services
- Create and manage digital campaigns across various channels, including social media, email, and paid advertising
- Analyze and optimize digital campaigns to improve performance and ROI
- Develop and manage online content, including copywriting, blog articles, graphics, videos, and infographics
- Maintain consistency and quality of our online assets and campaigns
- Work with the Sales and Consultancy teams to understand customer needs and deliverables for the digital customer journey
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify growth opportunities
- Ensure effective allocation of resources
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Analytical and result-oriented mindset, with the ability to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools
- Experience in managing and optimizing websites and social media accounts
Join our team
You can apply for a position at Cost Engineering by submitting the form below. You may either include your LinkedIn profile or upload your resume, accompanied by a brief introduction and motivation.
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Gideon, VP Business:
“I needed an internationally focused job where the stakes were high. Nowadays, I travel about three months a year, which is quite a lot. If you have a broad interest and background in technology and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you can really add something here. We’re also open to new suggestions and continuously look for opportunities and possibilities to expand our reach.”
Some facts about our sales & marketing team
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.