Are you the connecting key between IT and business and do you like a lot of variety in your daily work? Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are always welcoming good applicants to this vacancy!
You are experienced in various IT implementation projects and will be our specialist in implementing our in-house developed software Cleopatra Enterprise. Working with large international clients such as Shell, Heineken, Cargill, ITER and Neste in various industries like oil and gas, on- & offshore chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and energy.
You will be working with our worldwide customers, from our home office or at their location, starting with a needs assessments workshop, followed by implementation, training and adjustments to the software. As part of your career development you will be participating in our branch specific certification programs, training courses and internal courses.
You will be working closely with our other departments, such as sales, software development and support, being the bridge between our customers and internal colleagues.
Skills & qualifications
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You speak both Dutch and English fluently
- You have a great affinity with mathematics, statistics and software
- You like to travel (abroad) for a few weeks in a row
- You have 3 plus years of industry experience or IT functional expertise
What we offer
- Working in a young, dynamic and international environment
- A good salary and secondary conditions like 29,5 vacation days
- Two-weekly game nights and frequent company events
- A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
- Flexible working hours and great career growth opportunities
- A personal budget to follow additional studies
Estimating for the worlds’ primary functional nuclear fusion reactor.
ITER is an international nuclear fusion research and engineering megaproject. Built in France through collaboration of 7 countries, ITER relies on our consultancy services to make sure the construction of their Tokamak reactor stays within budget.
Robin, Cost Engineer working on the ITER project:
“I had a desire to acquire work experience abroad, and I found it here. After a year of attending the traineeship programme and participating in some smaller assignments, I went to France about a year and a half. Now I’m in Cologne and after that, it’s back to France. If you need a highly varied job with the occasional abroad experience, you’ll feel right at home at Cost Engineering.”
Some facts about our consultants
Studied in Delft. And a lot of us who did still live there. Since we typically go to work by train, you may meet up with your colleagues during your commute.
Loves going out for a drink. Also, the majority of people at our daily lunch break are cost consultants. We just enjoy 'gezelligheid'.
Of us are from outside of the Netherlands, making the consultancy the most international slice of the Cost Engineering pie.