Improve, optimize or redesign our software Cleopatra Enterprise to increase its business value. Challenge the development team to ensure the best functionality. Does this sound interesting to you? Then keep reading on!
As an Information analyst you will work within a diverse and ambitious team. You are responsible for identifying and managing different stakeholders during various software projects. Take ownership in creating functional specifications for the development team, to ensure all requirements will be met. You will be assisting with creating large test plans and developing test sets to see if the software delivers the expected results. With regular quality assurance activities and technical content activities, such as writing manuals and release notes, you make sure our software quality standards are met.
A successful Information analyst is a self-starter, has a critical and problem-solving mindset and has the ability to collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for an accurate and structured person with a drive to understand new software tools and willing to be the bridge between business & IT.
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor or Master degree (Business Information Management, Technical Business Administration or another equivalent)
- 1-4 year of experience in IT-project environment
- Clear communicator, short and concise
- Problem solving
- Well organised and an eye for detail
- Fluent in Dutch & English
We offer the following when joining us
- An international working environment
- A good salary and 29,5 vacation days
- Monthly game nights (think board games and Mario Kart tournaments)
- A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
- Frequent company events like Easter breakfast, Summer BBQ’s and Friday drinks
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Some statistics about our software development team
Has watched all of Game of Thrones. Make sure to watch it before your first day at work, or you may be sent north of the wall.
Drinks coffee at least twice a day. Getting coffee is also considered to be a bonding experience.
Plays board- or video games at least once a week. This fact inspired us to begin organizing our bi-monthly Game Nights!