Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing international organization? Do you want to help us grow our business further? We are always welcoming open applications for the role of junior business developer!
As a Junior Business Developer, you’ll be strongly focused on searching for new business opportunities, market research and lead generation. You will be responsible for growing our customer base around the world while also managing existing clients, such as Heineken, ITER or Neste, for our innovative project cost management software, Cleopatra Enterprise.
You will be working with our state of the art SaaS solution used by industry-leading companies. We’ll offer you the right training to ensure you have all the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this position.
As our clients operate in technical environment, you’ll need to learn new concepts to understand their needs and advise them accordingly.
You will be part of the Sales Team and work in a network of teams such as consultancy, software engineering, marketing and finance to reach client goals and support our growth objective.
Skills & Qualifications
- BIM, MBA or Sales, Marketing or Engineering degree
- 0-3 year of experience
- Fluency in German, Spanish or French is big plus
- Drive, perseverance, independent and organized
- Eager to pick up new challenges and adaptive in different scenario’s
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Internationally oriented and willing to travel
What we offer
- Working in a young, dynamic and international environment
- A good salary and 29,5 vacation days
- A company car
- Monthly game nights (think board games and Mario kart tournaments)
- A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
- Frequent company events like Easter breakfast, Summer BBQ’s and Friday drinks
- Great career growth opportunities
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Gideon, VP Business:
“I needed an internationally focused job where the stakes were high. Nowadays, I travel about three months a year, which is quite a lot. If you have a broad interest and background in technology and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you can really add something here. We’re also open to new suggestions and continuously look for opportunities and possibilities to expand our reach.”
Some facts about our sales team
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.