Junior Corporate Recruiter
Are you a student and do you want to be part of a company that is scaling up and growing year over year? At Cost Engineering we are looking for a junior corporate recruiter. Do you want to take ownership of the recruitment process and be on the lookout for the best talents for Cost Engineering? Just keep reading on then!
Cost Engineering offers financial consultancy and software tools to international market leaders. At Cost Engineering we are working in a niche. That means that we make sure we have all the expertise to provide all the answers to complicated project cost management issues. Consultants, software developers, sales and marketing experts, they are all working together.
The role of junior corporate recruiter at Cost Engineering is diverse and challenging. As junior corporate recruiter you love to take ownership of the recruitment process such as searching, exploratory calls and the development of new recruitment strategies. Because of the complexity of cost engineering you will deal with very interesting candidates.
The ideal candidate plays an essential part in the company’s further growth. Our culture can be defined by the phrase “passion makes perfect”, so if you recognize yourself in this, we would like to get to know you.
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- You have relevant knowledge in HRM, Marketing or other related fields
- Effective technical sourcing skills and ability to use modern recruitment tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English, you will be recruiting international candidates
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch
- Being familiar with international recruitment can help you a lot in achieving success in this role
We offer the following when joining us:
- An international working environment
- The possibility to work part time with a minimum of 2 days a week (you can combine this job with your study)
- A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
- Frequent company events like Easter breakfast, Summer BBQ’s and Friday drinks
- Monthly game nights (think board games and Mario Kart tournaments)
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Gideon, VP Business:
“I needed an internationally focused job where the stakes were high. Nowadays, I travel about three months a year, which is quite a lot. If you have a broad interest and background in technology and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you can really add something here. We’re also open to new suggestions and continuously look for opportunities and possibilities to expand our reach.”