Do you want to work in a highly innovative company and help us further grow?
As an Online Marketer, you will focus on the digital customer journey and be responsible for the implementation of the B2B digital marketing strategy for our SaaS software Cleopatra Enterprise and other products and services.
In this role, you will need to be process-driven and data/result-oriented to create, analyze, and improve the online assets and digital campaigns. Your goal will be to increase awareness regarding our products and services and attract high-quality leads.
You will understand the needs and deliverables for our websites, social media accounts, email, and ad campaigns.
You will be gathering, developing, and managing a wide variety of online content such as copywriting, blog articles, graphics, videos, and infographics.
You will be part of the Marketing Team and work in a network of various teams such as Design, Sales, Consultancy, and Software to support our growth objective. Although independence is a requirement, it is even more important to be a strong collaborator in this position. After all, we want to complement each other and join forces, that is why we need you!
- You possess an excellent understanding of content creation, website structure, and technical requirements and how these relate to the bigger picture with multiple products and channels;
- You are very creative in creating flawless written content;
- You focus on content optimization on our websites and various channels via SEO and SEA;
- You support email marketing execution, A/B testing, and analytics;
- You develop and oversee digital campaigns and marketing programs via all touchpoints;
- You monitor the corporate identity, communication, and ‘tone of voice’ that contribute to our company branding.
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, business, economics, communications or similar;
- Have 2-3 years of experience within a Digital Marketing role;
- An excellent command of English is a must; Fluency in Dutch is preferable;
- Interest in developments in the software / SaaS world;
- Have experience with online channels and tools like social media, WordPress, CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Google Ads;
- Proven critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis skills.
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Gideon, VP Business:
“I needed an internationally focused job where the stakes were high. Nowadays, I travel about three months a year, which is quite a lot. If you have a broad interest and background in technology and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you can really add something here. We’re also open to new suggestions and continuously look for opportunities and possibilities to expand our reach.”
Some facts about our sales & marketing team
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.