Project Management Advisor US
As the Project Manager Advisor at Cleopatra Enterprise, you will play a dual role that is crucial to our growth strategy.
Your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities for Cleopatra Enterprise, conduct market research, lead generation, and oversee the software’s implementation at client sites.
You will work closely with the sales team to expand our customer base in the US specifically. Simultaneously, you will work on successfully implementing & deploying Cleopatra Enterprise at acquired or existing clients in the region.
As our clients operate in a technical environment, you’ll need to learn new concepts to understand their needs and advise them accordingly. You will be working with our state of the art SaaS solution, Cleopatra Enterprise, used by industry-leading companies. We’ll offer you the right training to ensure you have all the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this position.
- Drive market research, identify opportunities, and convert leads into clients.
- Perform demonstrations to showcase Cleopatra Enterprise’s capabilities.
- Understand client environments, offer specialized advice, and contribute to software enhancement.
- Deliver a tailored Cleopatra Enterprise implementation, ensuring successful deployment and user adoption
- Configure software to meet client needs, delivering expert guidance and training
- Support existing clients, optimize software usage, and provide tailored solutions.
- Bsc or Msc in a Business, Engineering and/or Technology related field
- 0-3 years of experience and living in the area of Houston, TX
- Affinity with project management and technology
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- Drive, perseverance, independent and organized
- Commercially driven and client oriented
- Fluency in English
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Shamir, Business Developer:
“With my passion for the mining industry, energy sector and diversity, I needed a challenging position where I could share this passion with my peers. The culture of “passion makes perfect” at Cost Engineering therefore fits perfectly with me. The balance between working from home, the office or abroad really keeps things in perspective and results in never having a boring day here with team Orange.”
“If you are passionate about or industry and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you will really fit in the team and mutually add value. We are looking forward to your insights and together we can expand our passion and knowledge to new markets”
Some facts about our sales team
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.