Work on a wide variety of web-based experiences for visitors, users and colleagues alike. Fully utilize and grow your understanding of modern best practices and technologies like Angular, SCSS and web API’s.
As a senior front-end developer at Cost Engineering, you will have the opportunity to prototype and develop cross-platform applications that will enrich our products and services. Affinity with design principles is important and you’re skilled in creating appealing responsive layouts. You have a willingness to research and learn new technologies to solve problems and are able to perform well in a fast-paced environment. As well as possessing excellent analytical and multitasking skills you’ve proven yourself as a front-end developer through your previous work experience.
As you are an expert in the front-end world, you’ll transfer your knowledge to the team in order to bring them to the next level. You are up to date regarding the latest relevant technological developments and are always looking to benchmark our current used technologies against them. You take the lead in projects whilst also keeping an eye on the growth & development of the individual team members
- Develop new features and investigate new technologies
- Give direction to the team and guiding them through the life cycle of projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficiency with HTML5 and (S)CSS.
- Experience or interest in developing mobile apps with frameworks such as Ionic.
- Experience with web API’S and Rest.
- Proficiency with writing (semantic) HTML
- Proficiency with CSS, as well as pre-processors (such as SCSS) and familiarity with popular frameworks
- Proficiency with writing client-side JS, including experience with frameworks such as Angular
- Proficiency with web API’s and REST
Some statistics about our software development team
Has watched all of Game of Thrones. Make sure to watch it before your first day at work, or you may be sent north of the wall.
Drinks coffee at least twice a day. Getting coffee is also considered to be a bonding experience.
Plays board- or video games at least once a week. This fact inspired us to begin organizing our bi-monthly Game Nights!