Do you want to work in an innovative company and develop a unique in the market software solution?
As a Senior Java Developer at Cost Engineering, you will be primarily responsible for the development of our software, Cleopatra Enterprise, used by some of the largest companies in the world operating in various industries.
As a Software Developer, you are constantly meeting the clients needs in the development of our software. Via this way, we are constantly working on big projects, which in the end will be used by our clients, worldwide.
Being a member of the developer team at Cost Engineering means you have a vital position in a very big part of the company. You will work in a team with people from other disciplines, such as Cost Consultants and Test Engineers. Everything you develop will be used by internal staff and external clients from all over the world.
What do you bring with you?
- Minumum of Bachelor or Msc degree in Computer Science or another equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering on various projects
- Experience with working in a SCRUM team and applying architectural principles in micro services
- You like discussion and solving complex problems
- You are driven & passionate about everything related to Software
You have an all-around skill set in various software technologies and tools, such as:
- Java J2EE
- Webservices and microservices
- Spring technologies (MVC, Boot, Data Mongo, Security)
- Full text search engines such as Elasticsearch
- Database System including MSSQL, MongoDB and NoSQL solutions
- Container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
Some statistics about our software development team
Has watched all of Game of Thrones. Make sure to watch it before your first day at work, or you may be sent north of the wall.
Drinks coffee at least twice a day. Getting coffee is also considered to be a bonding experience.
Plays board- or video games at least once a week. This fact inspired us to begin organizing our bi-monthly Game Nights!