Technical Content Specialist
It takes writing, editing, the right tone of voice and an ability to embrace change, to succeed in this role. Does this sound interesting to you? Then keep reading on!
As a Technical Content Specialist you will work within a small and ambitious team. You are responsible for the technical documentation like release notes, e-learning courses and manuals. Take ownership of creating new e-learning courses based on the learning needs of our customers. You will develop and maintain step by step e-learnings for our, in-house developed, leading project cost management software Cleopatra Enterprise. You will work closely with Technical Support and the Software Department.
Documentation plays a vital role in getting customers up and running quickly and is a major contributor to the overall product experience. You will establish a link between our customers and Technical Support Department to keep the training materials, the manuals and documentation of our software, Cleopatra Enterprise, up to date. To do this, you have the ability to translate technical topics into clear English language, easy understandable for anyone.
A successful Technical Content Specialist is a self-starter, has the ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external teams and has a creative and problem-solving mindset. We’re looking for a curious mind, a drive to understand new software tools and a critical mindset to deliver quality work.
Does this sound interesting and do you want to know more about the role and Cost Engineering? Let us know!
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills
- MSc degree in Communication and Information or similar
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills both in Dutch and English (other languages are a big plus)
- You are tech savvy and have clear affinity with software
- Experience using tools to create, manage, and publish documentation
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Able to work independently
We offer the following when joining us
- Working in a young, dynamic and international environment
- A good salary and secondary conditions like 29,5 vacation days
- Two-weekly game nights and frequent company events
- Flexible working hours
- A personal budget to follow additional studies
Some statistics about our software development team
Has watched all of Game of Thrones. Make sure to watch it before your first day at work, or you may be sent north of the wall.
Drinks coffee at least twice a day. Getting coffee is also considered to be a bonding experience.
Plays board- or video games at least once a week. This fact inspired us to begin organizing our bi-monthly Game Nights!