Are you tired of the same old business development vacancies? Well, hold on to your seat because we have an extraordinary opportunity for you! Cost Engineering, a trailblazer in project cost management, is seeking a Turnaround Consultant to join our business development team!
As Turnaround Consultant, you will help us drive business growth with a deep understanding of the Turnaround industry in an international business environment. You’ll be engaging with potential clients in the TA industry to help them smoothen their turnarounds with our state-of-the-art Work Pack Management module in Cleopatra Enterprise.
1.Opportunity Hunter: Prepare to unleash your market research skills and analyze the competition with the intensity of a professional sports scout.
- Strategy is key: Get ready to put on your thinking cap. Develop strategic plans that will leave our competitors scratching their heads while we conquer the turnaround market. It’s time to bring out your inner genius and show off your “out-of-the-box” ideas.
- Networking: Put on your best outfit and prepare for a whirlwind of industry events, conferences, and demo’s. Don’t forget to exchange business cards!
- Client Relationship Building: Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients, understanding their project needs and demonstrating how the Work Pack Management module can address their challenges and enhance their project management processes.
- Product Presentations: Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of the Work Pack Management module to showcase its features, benefits, and value proposition to potential clients.
- Trend Spotter: Stay ahead of the game by keeping a close eye on industry trends, competitor activities, and the latest gossip. Your insider knowledge will be our secret weapon!
What do we expect from you?
- Technical degree and/or affinity with the engineering industry
- Analytical & problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex situations and develop practical solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Network within the TA or project preparation industry
- Fluent in English – fluency in Dutch would be a plus
- Experience with enterprise software / IT is a plus
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Shamir, Business Developer:
“With my passion for the mining industry, energy sector and diversity, I needed a challenging position where I could share this passion with my peers. The culture of “passion makes perfect” at Cost Engineering therefore fits perfectly with me. The balance between working from home, the office or abroad really keeps things in perspective and results in never having a boring day here with team Orange.”
“If you are passionate about or industry and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you will really fit in the team and mutually add value. We are looking forward to your insights and together we can expand our passion and knowledge to new markets”
Some facts about our sales team
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.