Business Developer / Sales Consultant - German Speaking
Generate new business and manage existing clients, such as Heineken, ITER, Neste, for our innovative project cost management software, Cleopatra Enterprise, in an international business environment.
You will conduct the prospecting of new clients to develop new accounts and collaborations. You will support potential clients along the sales process to strengthen the relationships with them while also managing relationships with the existing clients.
We will offer you training to ensure you have all the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this position. You will be part of the Sales Team and work in a network of various teams such as consultants, software engineers, and finance specialists to reach client goals and support our growth objective.
This is an opportunity for anyone with the following qualifications:
• MBA degree
• Fluency in German is a must
• +1 years of experience in sales of complex products or services
• Experience with elaborate sales processes & official tenders
• Proven track of targeting new accounts as well as account management
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience with enterprise software / IT is a plus
• Experience serving companies in the process industry or infrastructure is a plus
Growth Hacker / Online Marketer
Do you want to work in a highly innovative company and help us further grow?
Focus on the full customer journey and play an important role in our company’s growth by applying growth hacking. Implement our marketing strategy for attracting high-quality leads. Develop content pieces that will be used in our online communication. Assist in setting up and managing our online marketing campaigns.
You have the following qualifications:
• A great understanding of online marketing tools
• Focus on measurable results – analyzing performance data and acting accordingly
• You are a strong communicator in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields
• Proven critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis skills
• A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience and a demonstrated success in growth hacking/online marketing
• Experience with Google Analytics and ad-hoc reporting
Join our team
You can apply for a position at Cost Engineering by submitting the form below. You may either include your LinkedIn profile or upload your resume, accompanied by a brief introduction and motivation.
Expanding into the agricultural industry
One of the largest corporations of the United States, a global producer of agricultural products, has recently chosen Cleopatra to boost its project controls capabilities. Our sales team worked closely with the client to match the right solution to their needs.
Gideon, VP Business:
“I needed an internationally focused job where the stakes were high. Nowadays, I travel about three months a year, which is quite a lot. If you have a broad interest and background in technology and breathe professionalism, assertiveness and persuasiveness, you can really add something here. We’re also open to new suggestions and continuously look for opportunities and possibilities to expand our reach.”
Some facts about our sales team in 2017
of our questions start with 'why' as at the heart of our team lies understanding the customer.
of our time is spent on planning and orchestrating to thoroughly deliver value.
conferences are visited by us yearly. Whenever there's an event about project controls, chances are high that you will encounter us.