Your traineeship in 5 steps
- It all starts with an intensive training programme of roughly four weeks at the Cost Engineering Academy. During this programme, you will learn everything you need to know about cost engineering, our services, and our cost control software tool called Cleopatra Enterprise.
- Got all the basic theoretical knowledge down? Great! The next step is to choose the right competence centre for you. Each centre has its own onboarding programme.
- Once we have selected a centre together, a senior colleague will guide you through the onboarding programme. By joining in on various projects and never ceasing to ask questions, you will learn all about the field in no time.
- Once you have achieved the goals you set, your traineeship ends. But your development doesn’t stop there! Together, we will go over your options for further development. If you want to gain broader knowledge and experience, you can choose to switch to one of the other competence centres. You will then not have to go through the whole onboarding programme again, as we’ll let you pick out the parts you can learn more about.
- If you have found your niche, your days as a trainee will have come to an end and we will start a new phase. That said, we will keep encouraging you to continue to grow, both on a professional and on a personal level. You can, for example, make a personal development plan within the performance management framework. And you will have the option to take further training in areas such as project management.
Excellent compensation and benefits package
- A starting gross monthly salary of €3,000 if you have a master’s degree or a science degree. If you have multiple master’s degrees or already have relevant work experience, your starting salary may be even higher.
- Once you have really found your niche and your performance is good, you will have the prospect of growing to a gross monthly salary of €4,500 after 5 years of service.
- A performance-related annual bonus that can run up to €1,500 before tax in the first year.
- 29,5 days of holiday leave entitlement to help you maintain a good work-life balance.
- A competitive pension plan where we will pay half of your premium.
- A company laptop.
But there is more
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home part of the time.
- Opportunities to grow your network.
- Scope to take initiative and responsibility in your development and projects, based on the trust we put in you.
- Possible international travel for work.
- Great colleagues from all over the world, who will gladly have lunch with you, enjoy a BBQ with drinks on the roof terrace, or play a game of table football or darts.
- A social committee that regularly organises fun outings, including a skiing trip.
- A corporate culture where pitching and implementing new ideas is highly appreciated.
- We will aim to pair you up with at least one fellow trainee to share your experiences with.
This traineeship is for you if you...
- have a master’s degree from university or are about to graduate, preferably a technology-related or engineering-related degree.
- affinity with technology and project management.
- speak and write good English.
- are curious and enterprising.
- are allowed to work in the Netherlands at least in your first year. We can help you apply for a subsequent visa, if necessary.